Industrial and Commercial Air Conditioning
At Kinsman we design, build, install and services heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and services for a wide range of commercial and industrial clients throughout the UK.
Our work is in accordance with the specific requirements of our clients and in compliance with Building Code.
Every situation is unique for most commercial buildings and our qualified design team can work with you to come up with climate control solutions for your specific building and environment.
We offer a full range of systems and services for buildings of any size and use, including:
- Basic split systems
- Quad systems
- VRV Heat Reclaim
- R22 replacement
- Central Plant
- Air Handling Units
- Gas Driven GHP – VRF Systems
- Heat recovery wheels and exchangers
- Chillers for fan coils and process applications
- Evaporative cooling systems
NEW ALL IN ONE AIR CON UNITS WITHOUT EXTERNAL CONDENSING UNIT
Kinsman Ltd is an approved installer for Daikin, Mitsubishi, Stulz, Trox, Denco, Toshiba and LG and have experience of many other manufacturers.
TYPICAL CLIENTS WE INSTALL FOR
HOTELS – (please view our new range of air con units without external condensers)
- SHOPS & KIOSKS
- INDUSTRIAL SPACES
THE PERFECT WAY TO FIGHT HAYFEVER / AIR BOURNE GERMS
IMPROVING EFFICIENCY IN THE OFFICE
- Other than the dual functions of heating and cooling giving you perfect climate control our air conditioning systems also “filters the air in circulation”. Removing pollen, Micro bacteria and dust mites from within the room in which allergens so easily spread.
- A study from Singapore General Hospital showed that installation of HEPA filters (an IQAir HealthPro) reduced the number of cases of invasive Aspergillosis, a potentially fatal fungal infection, by over 50%
CUSTOM DESIGN FOR EFFICIENT AIR CIRCULATION
Right-sizing of a commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system involves the selection of equipment and the design of the air distribution system to meet the accurate predicted heating and cooling loads of a building. At Kinsman the equipment selection and or duct design are iterative processes where the capacity of the equipment is balanced against the design of the distribution system giving 100% climate control of the room.
Our technicians carry out a comprehensive survey of the building taking all factors into consideration in order to design the most efficient system for the building.
New: NO EXTERNAL UNIT ALL IN 1
- New Air Conditioning Without Outdoor Units
- 2 Hour Installation
- Check our New all in One Air Con units
- Ideal for Hoteles and new Builds
- Historical Building
- Flat in the big building
- House Decorum
- Holiday Village
- Having Space issues or cant afford the down time for a full installation